DEPARTMENT OF BIOELECTRONICS AND BIOSENSORS
(A State University Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC)
KARAIKUDI – 630 003, TAMILNADU.
Walk-in-Interview will be held for one temporary post of ‘Project Consultant’ in the UGC sponsored Innovative Research Project to be implemented in the Department of Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Job Title : Project Consultant
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : Design and Development of Chemo-Resistive Gas Sensors for Breath Analysis
Duration : 1 year
Fellowship : Rs. 25, 000/- per month (Consolidated)
Upper Age Limit : 35 years
- M.Sc./M.Phil./M.Tech. (Bioelectronics/Physics/Chemistry/ Material Science /Nanotechnology/Electronics) with 2-3 years of research experience in the area of Sensors OR
- Ph.D.(Bioelectronics/Physics/ Chemistry/Nanoechnology/ Inter-disciplinary areas)
- Candidates should have hands-on experience in the filed of Sensors with proven record in the form of publications.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume by email to [email protected] in advance. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 03rd March 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Dept. of Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Science Block (Vth Floor), Alagappa University, Karaikudi -630 003.