FACT RCF BUILDING PRODUCTS LTD
(A Joint venture of The Fertilisers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd & Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilisers Ltd)
Factory & Admn Office: FACT Cochin Division campus, Ambalamedu.P.O, Kochi, Kerala,
Tel:484-2720003,Email: [email protected], ,
FACT RCF BUILDING PRODUCTS LIMITED (FRBL) Ambalamedu, Kochi, Kerala 682303- a joint venture company promoted by FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD (FACT) Kochi and RASTHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILISERS LTD Mumbai, two Govt of India Enterprises – invites application from eligible candidates for the post of OPERATOR Cum ANALYST Trainee at its gypsum based rapid building walls manufacturing plant at Ambalamedu. The details regarding Qualification and experience are as follows.
Job Title : Operator / Analyst Trainee
No.of.Posts : 1
Consolidated Pay :
- Consolidate Pay for the first six month training period will be Rs.10500/-
- Candidates with prescribed qualification and no sufficient experience if appointed will be paid a lower consolidated pay of Rs.10000/- during the 1st six month training period.
- After completing the six month training period, the Trainees may appointed as Operator cum Analyst with the Consolidated Pay applicable for the first year ie, Rs.11000/- .Thereafter they will be eligible for Rs.12000/- during the second year and Rs.14500/-during the third year, subject to assessments & other relevant rules of the company.
- Operator cum Analyst Trainee appointed on consolidated pay will not be eligible for any remuneration other than the consolidated pay and statutory benefits.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology. OR
- Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Diploma/Degree shall be Govt. approved/ recognized.
- Rank list for Diploma holders and Degree holders will be prepared separately. Diploma holders will be given preference over those with Degree.
- Minimum one year post-qualification experience (for those with Diploma in Chemical Engineering /Chemical Technology(including Petrochemical Technology ) in the operation of a Manufacturing / Chemical plant as on 01-02-2017
- Minimum two years post-qualification experience (for those with Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.) in the operation of a Manufacturing / Chemical plant as on 01-02-2017.
- One year Technician Apprenticeship training (for those with Diploma in Chemical Engineering /Chemical Technology) will be considered as experience, on production of Certificate of Proficiency (COP) along with application.
- Two years training in reputed Industries/Chemical Plant (for those with Degree in Chemistry/ Industrial chemistry) will be treated as experience on furnishing experience Certificate along with application.
- In the absence of sufficient candidates with prescribed qualification and experience as stated above, we may consider candidates with Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology) for the post of Operator cum Analyst trainee on a lower consolidated pay.
Since the job involves shift working, only male candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidate should visit FRBL website www.frbl.co.in, read the notification and instruction given therein and download the application form and filling it manually and submit.
Candidates should provide a valid Email id, mobile /contact number for further communications.
Applications on prescribed format along with true copies of Diploma / Degree certificate, mark list, experience, age proof, SSLC etc. may be forwarded to Manager (HR&ADMN) FRBL, Ambalamedu P.O .Kochi, 682303.
Application Deadline – 03rd March 2017