Marine Biotechnology and Ecology Division of CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, Gujarat is actively engaged in multidisciplinary research in frontier areas of seaweed biology, biotechnology, cultivation and value addition of resources. The seaweed group has pioneered seaweed farming technologies in the country. It has also commercialized many cultivation technologies impacting the social up-liftment of coastal communities.
Job Title – JRF/Project Assistant Level-II
No.of.Posts – 1
For JRF:-M.Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) + NET
Fellowship: 25000 +HRA
For PA-II:-M.Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) with minimum 55% marks.
Fellowship: 25000 /- Consolidated
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for written test & interview on 22 February 2017 at 9.30 A.M. in this Institute. The candidates are requested to bring with you copies of certificates/ testimonials. The candidates are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer. Otherwise, you will have to give a declaration that at present you are un-employed.
You can send application by mail to [email protected].
These posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 22nd February 2017
- Time of Interview -09:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar