Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test / interview for project appointments under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Openings – 1
Consolidated Salary – Rs.30,000/- p.m. (consolidated)
- Essential: Ph.D. (Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Physics ) OR 1st class M.Tech. with atleast 3 years relevant experience
- Desirable: Working knowledge of Electrochemical Systems and equipment. Candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis may also be considered.
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview. No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections. 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. S. Basu at his email id: [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 16th February 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Committee Room, Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016 Ph:-011-26591035