SAI Life Sciences is an ideal drug discovery, development and manufacturing partner, Established in 1999, SAI has focused on building expert core capabilities in chemistry: synthetic chemistry, medicinal chemistry, process development, scale-up chemistry, analytical and manufacturing, and has effectively expanded to provide high-quality integrated services in DMPK, toxicology and formulation development. Our workforce of highly talented and experienced scientists is now over 1500 strong and our state-of-the-art laboratories are strategically located in Hyderabad (3 Locations), Bidar and Pune in order to attract and retain this talent.
Designation : Walk In – RA/ SRA – Formulation – AR&D – Development – 15 Opening(s)
No of Openings : 15
Job Description :
- To plan,execute and complete the analytical related activities. Need to work under the supervision of Group leader to manage routine laboratory activities like sample management, LC analysis (sample preparation, mobile phase preparation etc.),method development and relevant documentation.
- Handling of instruments like HPLC ,UV,Dissolution,KF,GC etc.
- To complete the training program as per schedule plan.
- To support the Group leader to make reports of different activities like different analysis, different, calibration of instruments and other activities.
- To complete and maintain the log book entries of different instruments.
- To collect the analytical raw data. Review and prepare the report and send it for checking to Group leader.
- Support for the analysis of internal and external samples with reports.
- Support for the analytical method development under the guidance of group leader
- To analyse API, Excipients, Inprocess, Finished product and Stability samples and prepare the report.
- To assist Group leader during analytical method development, method validation and transfer
- Adherence to the GMP/GLP requirements while working in the lab
- Adherence to the relevant safety/HSE guidelines
- Strict compliance with respect to data tractability and data integrity.
- Timely completion of the lab notebook
- To follow the good documentation practices
- To check the status of laboratory requirements and inform it to seniors.
- To keep the lab in clean and presentable status.
|Experience||4 – 6 Years|
|Industry Type||Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research|
|Role||Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist|
|Functional Area||Engineering Design, R&D|
UG – Graduation Not Required
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Walk-In Details :
- Date-24th December 2016,
- Starting Time : 9 AM
- Venue : Mr Sai Prasad
Sai Life Sciences Ltd
Office No. L4-01 and 02, 4th Floor, SLN Terminus,