Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited. (GNFC), is a joint sector enterprise promoted by the Government of Gujarat and the Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd.(GSFC). It was set up in Bharuch, Gujarat in 1976. Located at Bharuch in an extremely prosperous industrial belt, GNFC draws on the resources of the natural wealth of the land as well as the industrially rich reserves of the area.
Job Title – Research Chemist
Code No – MP – 157
CTC – CTC in Officer cadre GREO-08:Approx Rs. 10.01 lacs per annum
Age – Maximum 35 years of age
- To identify possible areas where processes and / or product improvement can be made. Collaborate through projects with other internal entities OR external agencies.
- To identify new products to add Company’s product range.
- To scale up chemical processes. Demonstrate creativity to lead to new ideas, projects or patents.
- Strong background and experience in organic chemistry / polymer chemistry with proven track record and hands on experience in operation and interpretation of GC, GCMS, IC, HPLC, IR applications.
- Ability to mentor and develop team members. Sound knowledge of IP and its significance.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all the stakeholders of the research projects of which he/she is in charge.
Candidate should possess Ph.D in Organic Chemistry / Polymers / Polyurethane from reputed University and should have 2 to 3 years of post qualification experience at Chemical Industry R & D Centre & preferably have Patents / Research Papers published in Int’l Journals of repute.
How to Apply:
- The selected candidates will be requirted to execute a Service Agreement for the amount of Rs. 2.5 lacs for a period of 5 (five) years.
- Please note that canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for the selection process.
- Interested candidates may fill-up the blank form online as well as upload the detailed resume latest by 19.11.2016.
Application Deadline – 19th November 2016