Long ago, in 1966, a quiet revolution took place in Trivandrum, also known as Thiruvananthapuram, a small picturesque town located in the south-western part of India. The revolution, called HLL, swept through the length and breadth of the country. It reigned in the alarming population growth and enhanced the quality of life of families in India. A revolution that eventually sparked off many a movement and idea, it brought quality healthcare and prosperity to the doorstep of millions.
Job Title – Pharmacist/ Asst. Pharmacist and Pharma Assistant
Age – Maximum 37 years as on 01.09.2016.
- Pharmacist/Asst. Pharmacist – D.Pharm / B.Pharm
- Pharma Assistant – Any degree with 1 year experience in Pharma retail business.
Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up. SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test.
- Date of Interview – 22nd October 2016
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Venue of Interview – SUBH YATRA HERITAGE GUEST HOUSE, H.N.25, A.N.PATH,OPPOSITE A.N COLLEGE, BORING ROAD, PATNA. PH: 8594946062.