Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata is an autonomous research and education institute in Nadia district, West Bengal, India. It was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2006.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
Reference Number – MA-2016-00641N
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – Development of novel stimuli-responsive gel forming polymers as non-aluminium antiperspirant
Principal Investigator – Dr. Priyadarsi De
Salary – Rs. 25,000/- per month (+30% HRA)
Qualifications – MSc in Chemistry (Organic/Physical Chemistry Specialization) from a UGC recognized University and minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate. Candidates having research experience in polymer chemistry will be preferred.
A Walk-in assessment-interview will be held on October 19, 2016 at 11:00 am in Polymer Research Center, IISER Kolkata.
(1) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
(2) Please bring your resume, self attested photocopy of all mark-sheets and certificates.
(3) For further information write to Dr. P. De at [email protected] and [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 19th October 2016
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Polymer Research Center, IISER Kolkata.