Govt Job : Research Fellow Post Vacant @ Central Pollution Control Board
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), statutory organisation, was constituted in September, 1974 under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Further, CPCB was entrusted with the powers and functions under the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 3
Type of Appointment – Year to year basis on contractual, initially for a period of one year, extendable as per requirement
Age Limit – 28 years (as on closing date of advertisement) and 5 years relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ persons with disability (PWD) and for women candidates
Place of Posting – Central Pollution Control Board, North Eastern Zonal Office, Shillong
Monthly Emoluments/ Stipend – 25,000/- + HRA as per Rules
- Post graduate (PG) Degree in Basic Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ other allied subjects and NET qualified (NET-JRF) or Graduate Degree in Professional course with GATE/NET qualification or Post graduate degree in Professional Course.
How to Apply:
Mode of Selection : Written test and interview
Place of Posting : Central Pollution Control Board, North Eastern Zonal Office, Shillong
Prescribed application form along with all enclosures and recent passport size photographsshould reach the Zonal Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, North Eastern Zonal Office, ‘TUMSIR’, Lower Motinagar, Near Fire Brigade, Shillong. Application from may be downloaded from the CPCB website www.cpcb.nic.in. Incomplete application form shall not be considered.
Enclosures with Application :
Self-attested copies of the following documents to be submitted along with the application
- Date of birth
- Mark sheets and degree/ certificates for educational qualification
- NET qualification Certificate/ GATE score card
- Experience certificate from employers, if any
- Cast Certificate or Certificate of PWD, if applicable
TA for Interview TA will be admissible to only SC/ ST candidates for interview as per Rules
Application Deadline – July 31, 2016