Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) inNew Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953. During the last fifty years CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for research and development in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in the South East Asia, with a total strength of over 600 personnel comprising scientists, engineers, technologists, skilled workers, administrative and other staff, with a combined laboratory space of 400,000 sq ft (37,000 m2). in a campus of 300 acres (1.2 km2). There are four extension centers for CECRI, located at Chennai, Cochin, Mandapam and Tuticorin.
Position: PROJECT ASSISTANT-III & JRF(P)
No.Of Positions: 08
Stipend: 14,000/- p.m
Job Type: Temporary
Mode of Application: Walk-in- Interview for selection of Project Assistant – III & JRF(P)
Date of Interview: 29.04.2016
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidate’s upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on the date of interview.
- If the number of candidates is more, the candidates will be short listed for interview through a written test.
- Selected candidate will be provided accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The engagement will be purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CECRI/CSIR.
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Screening Test / Interview with all original & self attested copies of certificates and duly filled-in application at 09:00 AM on 29.04.2016 (Friday) at CECRI, Karaikudi.
INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR APPEARING THE INTERVIEW.