RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company.
Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Mucinex, Lysol, MegaRed, Finish and Airwick.
High impact, consumer-led research is the heart of the company’s success. Ranked in the TOP 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market cap.
About the role
Locations: 2 Montvale, NJ; 1 Salt Lake City, UT
Type of Role: Full-Time; Leadership Program
Year/Degree: Undergraduate, 2016 Summer Graduate
Our Future Leadership Program is an exclusive program for exceptional students. Only 16 individuals are selected every year to start in our different centers of excellence based in UK, USA, India and more who will be prepared for truly dynamic careers. It’s a fast-track program for RB’s leaders of the future!
- Develop new products and technologies based on relevant consumer insights in support of brand initiatives.
- Represent R&D on key projects through the product development process.
- Work cross-functionally and be R&D lead on project teams to achieve key milestones and objectives.
- Collaborate with various business functions to develop, prioritize and execute project portfolio and pipeline
- Lead and advance multiple projects through various aspects of the product development process
- Foster strategic growth in innovation, processes, and systems across teams and the organization
- Foster personal development growth with continuous coaching and feedback on career development as per the R&D Mission, Guiding Principles, and Corporate Core Values.
- Senior graduating summer 2016 with bachelors in science related degree (i.e. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Biology, Toxicology, Microbiology etc.)
- Experience and/or proven track record of successful delivery of technical or academic projects
- Understanding of the product development process to concept to launch
- Project Management skills
- Formulation knowledge and understanding of chemical interactions
- Understanding of Intellectual Property, Licensing, and Competitive Intelligence
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to nurture teamwork and foster an environment of achievement
- Results-oriented and self-motivating
- Ability to display a degree of flexibility and adapt effectively to change
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically, develop tactics and transform ideas into reality
- Strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to think out of the box
- Customer focused with an ability to understand customer needs and aptitude to match these to the appropriate products and services
- Proficient with common software, including MSOffice.If you’re ambitious, driven and looking for more from your career, you could be right for RB.
Apply today – We look forward to hearing from you.
RB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- View Original Notification