The State Health Society is implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) to provide health checkups for 0 to 18 years children born at public health facilities or Communities, registered with the Anganwadi Centers and enrolled in Government and Government aided schools in order to ensure their health and well being. The health checkups are to be provided by qualified doctors and team of paramedical staff by conducting field based camps in Anganwadi Centers as well as Government and Government aided schools. GoI has approved mobile team approach having AYUSH Medical Officers including ANM & Pharmacist (to assist the AYUSH doctor) to conduct health screening camps. State Health Society will be forming block level teams of two AYUSH Medical Officers, one ANM and one Pharmacist.
Walk in interview for the post of Pharmacist in State Health Society Bihar.
No of Posts: 81
UR- 41, EBC- 14, BC- 10, SC- 13, BC(F)-2, ST-1
B.Pharma/D.Pharma from any Recognized University/Institution recognised by Pharmacy Council of India. Should be registered from Bihar State Pharmacy registration Council (BSPRC).
Desirable: Diploma course in Computer.
Experience: At Least 1 year Experience in Health Care clinics/Institution.
Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration @ Rs. 12000/- per month
Age: Minimum Age – 21 yrs
Maximum age UR- 37, BC/EBC/Women – 40 yrs & SC/ST – 42 yrs as on 01.01.2016
Duration of Contract: The recruitment will initially be for a period of eleven months which shall be extendable annually subject to following conditions: a. Satisfactory performance, and b. Continued requirement of the position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Accounts / store maintenance and keep up the day to day records of De-Addiction centre.
Provide secretarial assistance to Concern officer for timely execution of activities under the Cell.
– Analyse data and compile reports.
– Any other job assigned by concerned officers.
Agreement: Selected candidate will draw a contractual agreement with DHS before joining the post.
Location: Any District of Bihar.
– Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications / Experience / Emoluments of above positions is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website statehealthsocietybihar.org
– Age Limit and Work Experience will be counted up to 01.04.2016.
– The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of 11 Months, which may be extended further based on performance.
– Reservation of post will be considered as per Bihar Government.
– Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 300/- for applicants under General category, BC/EBC Rs. 300/- and Rs. 75/- for SC/ST candidates. Application fee is to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft only. Bank Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” and payable at Patna.
– State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
Date of Interview: 29th April, 2016 at 09:30-11:30
Vanue: State Health Society, Bihar Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sheikhpura, Patna – 800 014.