Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
Position : Officer / Executive – Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Experience : 1-5 years
Desired Profile : M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Job Description :
- Review process documents stage-wise and facilitate timely release of batches.Perform IPQA checks during production.
- Review and compile deviations and change controls.
- Ensure quality compliance of the product through internal audits.
- Quality assurance functional requirements of pharmaceutical (API)
Related Jobs :
- Awesome opening for JRF leading to PhD enrollment @ ICT Mumbai | Apply!!
- Attention freshers | Opening in Bioanalytical Department of Cliantha Research
- Excellent opening for Chemist-Quality Control @ Kerala Ayurvedic Ltd
- Hurry…Apply for Q.C.Chemist @ Inga Laboratories Pvt Ltd.