Zydus Cadila is an innovative global pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a broad range of healthcare products. The groups operations range from API to formulations, animal health products and cosmeceuticals. Headquartered in the city of Ahmedabad in India, the group has global operations in four continents spread across USA, Europe, Brazil, South Africa and other emerging markets.
Position : Officer/ Executive – ADL Validation
No of Post : 1
Experience : 3-6 years
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description :
- To perform the sample analysis by using High performance liquid chromatograph. with diffent detector (s).
- To perform Dissolution test using Dissolution Appratus and UV Visible Spectrophotometer.
- To perform thin layer chromatography,infra-red spectroscopy and titration analysis by using Autotitraor
- To follow the Good Laboratory Practices.
- To perform disinegration test friability test and hardness test.
- To perform the physical parameters of Samples as per requirements.
- To check the availability of analytical resources like chemicals/reagents / columns / standards etc. before start the analysis.
- To maintain the column history card, instrument log book, chemicals / reagents / standards etc. used as per Standard Testing Procedure or method validation protocol.
Contact details :
Ms. Bhumija Marfatia
Cadila Healthcare Limited
Email : [email protected]
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme