Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. – Walk-in Drive for Quality Control – Injectables plants based at Visakhapatnam
Position : Quality Control
No of openings : 20
Experience : 2-7 years
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Sc
Job Description :
- M.Sc / B.Pharm with 2-7 years experience in handling HPLC, GC, Dissolution and other laboratory equipments. Must have an understanding of GLP, GDP & exposure to regulatory audits.
- IPFP, Stability, Lab Support, Raw materials
- Aggregate of 60 % marks in their highest qualification is mandatory for all the above positions.
Hotel Lemon Tree,
Hosur Main Road,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Electronic City, Bengaluru
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme