Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited is a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mumbai (India), Toronto (Canada), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK) and USA. Lambda offers full spectrum clinical trial solutions empowered by more than 14 years of service to the biopharmaceutical and generic industry.
Position : Clinical Research Associate
No of Post : 8
Experience : 2-4 years
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy; M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Description :
- Perform Site Identification and conduct feasibility studies.
- Perform Site Selection Visit, Site Initiation visits in accordance with the protocol and other applicable regulatory guidelines including local regulatory guidelines.
- Perform Site Monitoring Visit, Site Close-out visits in accordance with the protocol and other applicable regulatory guidelines including local regulatory guidelines.
- Keep a close association with site for Patient Recruitment, patient follow-up and protocol related activities.
- Act as a communication link between Sponsor and site.
- Attend Investigator’s meeting.
- Training of Investigators on Protocol and other applicable regulatory guidelines including local regulatory guidelines.
- CRF retrieval as per the project instructions.
Contact details :
Recruiter Name : HR Department
Contact Company : Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Email : [email protected]
Related Jobs :
- Job opportunity as Scientist / Senior Associate Scientist for PhD in Analytical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recruitment for Clinical Process Trainee in Quintiles
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research jobs for Technical Assistant in Lucknow.
- IISc invites applications for the position of Instructor for the Integrated Ph.D. Programme