Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry of the Institute.
1. Name of the Temporary Post : Project Assistant (PA)
2. Name of the Research Project : “Lanthanide based wavelength converters for smart lightings”
3. Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Navel Research Board (NRB), DRDO, New Delhi
4 Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
5 Tenure of the Assignment : 01 Years
6 Job Description : To carry out research in the field of Solid state chemistry, Lanthanide luminescence and phosphor materials
7. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 20,000/- (1 year)
8. Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc., in Chemistry with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 CGPA with experience in lanthanide chemistry
9. Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Two year experience in Materials synthesis, lanthanide luminescence and knowledge in structure – composition – property correlations will be preferred.
10. Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
11. For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : DR. Vaidyanathan Sivakumar
Address : Department of ChemistryN.I.T., Rourkela-769 008
Telephone No : 0661-2462654 (O)
E-mail : [email protected]
Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colored photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/ mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela–769 008 on or before 28.03.2016. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
Asst. Registrar (SRICCE)