Experience spanning three decades in healthcare, with a wide range of formulations to meet the needs of ailing humanity, Intas Pharmaceuticals headquartered at Ahmedabad (India), is now a force to reckon with, in the global pharma horizon. With expertise in a range of formulations, from tablets to injectables to newer drug delivery systems, Intas is currently ranked 17th among the Indian Pharma majors.
Position : Research Associate
Experience : 2 years
Location : Ahmedabad
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy | M.Pharma – Pharmacy | M.Sc
Job Description :
- Candidate should have experience in NDDS Product Development of Parenteral, Solid oral and Semi solid dosage forms for Regulated and Domestic Markets
- Execution of Scale-up and Clinical Trial Batches for NDDS projects. Candidate should be competent for troubleshooting of the allotted projects
- Responsible for exhibit / validation batches in co-ordination with process development lab
- Should care for documentation and compilation of necessary regulatory submission data
- Should have experience in technology transfer from R&D to manufacturing site
- Monitoring stability of products during development and validation batches
- Should co-ordinate with various functions like Analytical, QA, PDL & Plant etc.
Related Jobs :
- Experienced personnel required for Project lead, clinical operations @ Dr.Reddy’s Lab
- Punjab Public Service Commission recruiting for 27 Lecturer post in Pharma sector
- Walk in Interview @ Claris for QC-Reviewer jobs | Eligible candidates attend!!
- Exclusive four opening for Patent Scientist II @ Torrent Pharma