Cliantha Research, a leading life science company, is a global full service Contract Research Organization with integrated offerings in Clinical, Bioanalytical, Dermatology, Biometrics, Pathology and Formulation services.
Position : Vacancy in Bioanalytical Department
Duration : 0 – 2 years
Location : Ahmedabad
Desired Profile : B.Pharma – Pharmacy | M.Pharma – Pharmacy
Job Summary : General extraction procedures and instrument analysis of drugs in biological fluids.
Basic Skills and Abilities : Demonstrate ability to pipette accurately. Knowledge of all basic wet chemistry instrumentation such as centrifuge, vortex, pH meter, evaporator, etc
Principal Duties :
- Perform the extraction of samples using wet chemistry.
- Centrifuges, evaporators, freeze specimens as required.
- Performs aliquots of samples for wet chemistry.
- Performs wet chemistry according to study protocol guidelines and/or SOPs.
- Completes QC sheets and makes log book entries as required by protocol and/or SOP.
- Operate HPLC, LC/MS/MS and ICP-OES; troubleshoots problems and performs minor repairs.
Related Jobs :