Pharmacology Clinical Data Coordinator Post Vacant @ IQVIA
Clinical Data Coordinator post vacancy for pharma candidates at IQVIA.Clinical Data Coordinator post is available for pharma candidates. Below are the details of the job post:
Job Title: Clinical Data Coordinator
Job Id: 1807459
Work Location: Bangalore
- Provide leadership either in the role of the Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) or in a leadership role in a specific DM task
- Provide solid core and some comprehensive data management expertise to Data Management to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs.
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Interact with CDM team members to negotiate timelines and responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Data Operations Coordinator (DOC)
- Clinical Data Coordinator (CDC)
- Lead Coder
- Coding Reviewer
- Technical Designer (TD)
- Validation Team Lead (VTL)
- Validation Team Member (VTM)
- Data Administrator (DA)
- Background in medical terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology.Excellent organizational, communication, and data management skills (detailed oriented).