Columbia Asia has developed a unique model for hospitals. We deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically improved access to quality affordable care.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant – Sarjapur, Bangalore
Experience : 1-3 years
Location : Bengaluru, Sarjapur Road
Main Job Tasks:
- Dispensing of medications with clear instructions and correct labelling to patient upon approval by the Manager of Pharmacy Services.
- Supply and labelling of all drugs issued to nursing units.
- Enters medication orders into dispensing program accurately and utilizes software correctly.
- Repacks drugs for prompt distribution and dispensing.
- Stock processing-receiving, checking, unpacking, putting away, displaying.
- Provides clear, understandable instructions to outpatients in language known to patients.
- Dispatches drugs to nursing units with proper care and security during transit. Records requisitions accurately.
- Performs quality control monitoring in pharmacy and nursing units on schedule as assigned.
- Prepares purchase orders for approval. Processes invoices and maintains price updates.
- Compiles with standard operating procedures for storage, recording and requisitions of drugs.
- Maintains general cleanliness of department: dispensing counter, measuring glassware, computer hardware and electronic balance.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.Pharm Degree or D.Pharma
- Registration by the Pharmacy Division, Ministry of Health as Registered Pharmacist