CSIR-CSMCRI is a leading research institute of international standards under CSIR. Energetic and highly motivated young and motivated personals are required to work under OECT-ONGC sponsored project concern with hydrogen generation by water splitting.
Project Assistant Level – I : 03 posts
1. B.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent.
2. Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 55% marks
3. Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks
Fellowship: Rs. 15000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines.
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Job description: Selected candidate will work on a DST sponsored project “Improving quality of salt (below edible grade) to edible grade salt, through scientific intervention, in Deedwana region of the proposed site at Rajasthan” and the selected candidates will have to work in field.
Duration: This position is purely temporary for the duration up to 20/12/2017 of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
JRF/Project Assistant Level II – 01 post
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for PA Level II.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry with NET/GATE for JRF
Job Requirements: Selected candidate will work on a DST sponsored project on “Ionic Liquids and Deep Eutectic Solvents Based Colloidal Formulations: Applications towards Light Harvesting and Gas Adsorption/Storage Materials”.
- Rs. 25000/- pm (fixed) as per institutional guidelines for PA Level II.
- Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA as per institutional guidelines for JRF.
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview /written test (if NET not qualified) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 27-09-2017 (Wednesday) at 09.15 AM.
You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:
- Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
- Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
- In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Kindly also fill the application form attached with this advt.
If any query kindly send e-mail to email@example.com.
No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.