Piramal Enterprises Ltd. (PEL) is the flagship company of Piramal Group and has a leading position in the business verticals it is present in i.e. Healthcare
Job Title : Manager – Projects (chemical Engineer)
Location : Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Navi Mumbai
Experience : 6 – 10 Years
- Design processes and equipment for large-scale manufacturing, engineer must be hands on all new process technologies and manufacturing equipments.
- Process development, optimization, process scale up & technology transfer.
- Selection of Equipments, Preparation of PFD, P&I Diagram, Batch Size Determination, Installation, Commissioning.
- Project Management, Project budgeting and costing, execution of projects etc.
- Development of new process technologies from concept to commercialization.
- Process Engineering, Process Design, Material & Energy Balances equipment Design.
- Facility, Utility and infrastructure design, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams, Specify process and other equipment, Process Control and Automation.
- Preparation of Technical specs, review of vendor documents / Drawings.
- Define, evaluate and prepare engineering standard, scope of work, materials and equipments of the projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Essential Skills & Experience:
Process Engineering, Project Management.
Conversant with cGMP guidelines having expertise in preparation of efficient layouts with appropriate process flow, man-material movements.
Past experience of working with advanced manufacturing technologies and equipments in API manufacturing.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Chemical