Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world.
We have scheduled Walk-In Interview for our multiple formulation (OSD/ Parenteral) manufacturing plants at Halol and Baska (near Vadodara) 09th September 2017 at Mumbai as follows:
Job Title : Quality Control / Assurance / Parenteral Production / Tablet Production / Technician
Location : Vadodara
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
1. QUALITY CONTROL (OSD/ NON OSD): Candidates having educational qualification of BSc / MSc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm with Specialization in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry with experience of 2 to 12 years in Calibration /Analysis of RM, FP and Intermediate / Analytical method validation/ Reviewer in QC /PM/Stability labs. Working knowledge of instruments like HPLC /GC / Dissolution / UV Spectrophotometer etc. is essential.
2. QUALITY ASSURANCE (ONLY NON OSD): Candidates having educational qualification of BSc / MSc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm having experience of 2 to 5 years in IPQA in Parenteral /Injectable dosage forms.
3. PARENTERAL PRODUCTION & PACKING: Candidates having educational qualification of B. Pharm/M. Pharm with experience in manufacturing Parenteral & Injectable and packing. Knowledge / Experience to Compliance processes/ guidelines desirable with 2 to 12 years of experience.
4. TECHNICIAN (ONLY PARENTERAL PRODUCTION): D.Pharm/ D.M.E /Diploma in Electronics & Communication with experience of 2 to 10 years in Injectable Production (Vial Line Machine, lyophilizer, autoclave & PFS Line Machine). Candidate working on third party roll/ Fixed Term can attend the interview.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Any Specialization
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization
For all the above mentioned positions we are looking for candidates with experience in regulated plants like USFDA, MHRA, ENVISA, TGA.
Interested candidates should carry their updated resume along with photograph, Salary Supporting with components breakup (Latest Increment Letter / Appointment Letter).
Candidates could not attend the Walk In Interview, may please forward their resumes on email id : email@example.com
- Date of Interview – 09th SEPTEMBER 2017 (SATURDAY)
- Time of Interview – 09:30AM to 05:00PM
- Venue of Interview – SUN House, 201 B/1, Western Express Highway,
Goregaon (East), Near Jay Coach,
Maharashtra (India) 400 063