Applications are invited from the eligible candidates on a plain paper for the following temporary post in the research project entitled “Systems Biology and Computational Drug Discovery for Mycobacterium tuberculosis active infection” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) in Department of Biochemistry, University of Hyderabad, India.
Job Title : JRF
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Systems Biology and Computational Drug Discovery for Mycobacterium tuberculosis active infection”
Duration : Appointment will be initially made for one year and can be further extended to the end of the project tenure based on performance
Emoluments for the position : Rs. 25,000/ per month + 30% HRA
- Essential – M.Sc or M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Molecular Biology/Human genetics/ IMSc Systems Biology with a minimum of 55% Marks AND CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/DBT-BET, category I and II/ICMR JRF/BINC
- Desirable – Basic knowledge in Bioinformatics, Data Analysis, Molecular modelling tools, Good Programming skills and Experience of working in LINUX, MATLAB/Rstudio, Bioconductor, and similar other data analysis software/tools used in Bioinformatics
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate should submit his/her application as per the attached format with all the details of academic qualification and experiences (if any).
- Please mention your E-mail ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
- The short listed candidates will be informed over e-mail for further interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with original degree certificates (one set of photocopy) along with any other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards, recommendations etc.).
- Please note that the appointment to be made is purely temporary and for the duration of the project. There is no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post, if selected.
- The application strictly in the attached format should be submitted along with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention: “Application for JRF in DBT sponsored project” in the subject line
Last date for the receipt of applications is 12-Sep-2017.