INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY CENTRE
OFFICE OF THE DEAN(R&D)
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,BOMBAY.
Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Electrical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project. The requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below:
Project Code, Project Title & Funding Agency
13IN002 : “NCPRE-INCOME” (Income from Instrument/ Services)
Position & Salary : Junior Research Fellow (3 Post s )
Consolidated Salary : Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA
B.E. or B.Tech in any Engineering OR Master’s in Energy Science /Physics/Chemistry or Material Science. Preference for the candidates with
(a) 1-2 years of work experience in Renewable Energy either through work in Research Laboratory or Advisory and consulting firms.
(b) Basic understanding of Solar Photovoltaic.
(c) Candidates who have worked on solar photovoltaic feasibility projects.
- Participate in Field Performance Evaluation of solar modules and power plants.
- Analyse data obtained from field surveys of module reliability.
- Participate in research on various aspects of PV Module Quality and Reliability.
- Assist in ongoing projects related to Module Performance and Material Testing
- Contribute to research on bankability of solar projects.
- Techno-commercial feasibility of solar photovoltaic projects
- Work on financial model and sensitivity analysis.
- Conduct Literature Survey and present to the team as needed
- Any other technology-related activity as requested by the PIs
- Interact with industry, government bodies and other institutes to gather data.
The appointment is for time bound project and the candidate is required to work mainly for the successful completion of the project . The selection committee may offer lower or higher designation and lower or higher salary depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply online at http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/HRMSLoginPage.jsp on or before 11th September, 2017 . Call letters will be sent through e-mail to the candidates shortlisted for interview and will also be displayed on IRCC website. Candidates called for interview will be required to attend at their own expenses
Application Deadline – on or before 11th September, 2017