DuPont is a science company dedicated to solving challenging global problems, while creating measurable and meaningful value for its customers, employees and shareholders. Our dynamic portfolio of products, materials and services meets the ever-changing market needs of diverse industries in more than 90 countries. We unite around a set of core values—safety and health, environmental stewardship, highest ethical behavior and respect for people—just as we have for two centuries.
Job Title : PA FIELD TECHNICAL SPECIALIST-DPS
Experience : 3 – 6 Years
Location : Gurgaon
This position is responsible to provide technical support to the growth of Protective Apparel (PA) for chemical, biological, thermal, and hazardous particulate protection in South Asia, Southeast Asia, North Asia, and ANZ.
- Work as the technical resource to sales professionals, distributors, customers and other internal/ external partners. Support the PA sales and marketing team to drive end user engagement. Provide technical training to the local distributors. Provide timely response to technical questions from customers, as necessary.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of product performance characteristics to meet customer needs.
- Develop technical content for DuPont literature, white papers, webinars, digital sales tools, e- marketing, presentations, etc.
- Provide voice of customer relative to product performance and expectations of product attributes.
- Participate in developing strategies to help grow our PA leadership and identify new business opportunities.
- Be responsible to represent DuPont on local industry codes and standards committees, assessing trends within those organizations and providing the appropriate influence to deliver improved personal protection to the chemical industry and related market segments.
- Review the technical content for internal use and external use documents per requests.
- BS/ MS/ PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, or other related science. Minimum 3 years of practical work experience in Industrial Protective Apparel for Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Transportation, Mining, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple prioritiesindependently to meet deadline
- Strong relationship, influence, and communicationskills both oral and written
- Able to translate complex technical data andstandards into marketing and sales tools easily understood by a broad, oftennon- technical, audience
- Able to interface with large groups or one- on- onewith all levels of an organization and with a broad customer base
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Good business acumen
- Project leadership capability
- Teamwork skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to have frequent business travels (50%)
- Flexible response to changing business needs