DuPont is a science company dedicated to solving challenging global problems, while creating measurable and meaningful value for its customers, employees and shareholders. Our dynamic portfolio of products, materials and services meets the ever-changing market needs of diverse industries in more than 90 countries. We unite around a set of core values—safety and health, environmental stewardship, highest ethical behavior and respect for people—just as we have for two centuries.
Job Title : Application Associate Home & Personal Care
Requisition ID : 014078W-01
§ Provide technical service supporting Sales team for Home & Personal Care in the SA region.
§ Supporting application development projects for enzymes in textile processing and detergents.
§ Conducting bench and pilot scale performance studies & generating report.
- Providing support for new method development.
- Working closely with other HPC Application & R&D Labs.
- Conducting PSM of new equipment, maintain MSDS & Safety of Lab.
- Work related fields are: Fabric & Household Care; Textile Processing
§ A bachelor or master Science degree in Chemistry, Textile, Oil or Surfactant and 2-3 years of relevant experience in a laboratory environment.
§ Working Knowledge of detergents, textiles processing, and analytical science (Bio-Chemistry) will be preferred.
- Strong background and proven success in design and execution of laboratory application development and testing.
§ Excellent skills in MS word, Excel, Power Point & statistical analyses.
§ Good Oral & Written communication.