GVK is today among India’s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
Job Title : Associate Scientist
Job Responsibilities :
Enhance client’s satisfaction score:
- Assess client’s feedback to identify gaps
Close identified gaps to improve client satisfaction score. Improve delivery efficiency and quality through delivery management:
- Collect samples for conducting analytical tests
- Develop analytical methods for intermediates and final compounds
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for instruments to be used for tests
- Raise requisition for procurement of chemicals/ consumables/ solvents/columns in a timely manner
Prioritize and prepare samples for the required analysis:
- Conduct purification of compounds through prep HPLC/ MS – Prep HPLC/ SFC
- Process HPLC LCMS chromatograms to analyze molecules and enrich purity of the intermediates/ final compounds
- Conduct calibration of HPLC/ LCMS/ GCMS/ NMR instruments o Analyze the samples using HPLC,Wet Analysis, NMR, GCMS and LCMS etc.
- Prepare report with test results and release as per agreed timelines
- Prepare certificate of analysis for the final/ intermediate compounds
Troubleshoot the analytical methods and instruments . Ensure safety at work through enforcement of best lab management practices:
- Handle all chemicals and instruments in a safe manner, adhere to the lab safety practices and ensure compliance
- Communicate to the in house engineer/senior team members immediately in case of any instrument break down
Candidate Profile Qualification:
- Post Graduate (Analytical Chemistry/Organic Chemistry) or M. Pharma (Pharmaceutical Analysis)
- 5 – 8 years of relevant experience.