Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff. Fortis commissioned its first hospital in 2001 at Mohali, near Chandigarh, and has expanded its operations to become a network with an over 10,000 bed capacity across 68 hospitals.
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacist-fortis (B G Road)
Experience: 0- 2 years
- Supervision of medication management process in Pharmacy and patient care areas.
- Rational use of drugs
- Consultation regarding selection of drug, dose, route, dosage form, schedule and duration
- To provide Information regarding
- Drug action, drug kinetics
- Drug interactions (drug-drug, food-drug)
- Management of patients on polytherapy (multiple medications)
- Contraindications and special precautions
- To ensure and monitor drug safety
- Adverse drug reaction (ADR), medication error monitoring
- Hospital Drug Formulary
- To initiate, co-ordinate and accomplish the task of forming our own drug formulary
- Hospital Surveys
- Suggestions to improve the quality of patient management (drug prescription, dispensing, administration, outcome) in various units /departments (according to JCI standards)
- Drug utilization studies, drug audits (mainly antimicrobials) in ICUs to know the pattern of antimicrobial prescription vs. microbial growth and sensitivity.
- Any other task assigned by the HOD and the management.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate – Doctorate Not Required