University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) was established in the year 2003 through UPES Act, 2003 of the State Legislature of Uttarakhand. With an ambitious vision and unique approach, UPES emerged as an innovative institution offering industry-focused specialized graduate, post graduate and doctoral programs in key areas such as Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation, Information Technology, Design, Planning & Architecture, Public Policy and Legal studies.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
Department : R&D department
Location : Bidholi Campus, Dehradun
Job Description :
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the following position for the research project entitled “Development of a novel technology for production of hydrocarbon fuels from mixed Plastic waste” funded by Department of Science & Technology (DST)-SERB, Government of India, New Delhi for a period of three years.
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
4. The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Application on Plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence address, name of the father and mother, telephone number and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from high school or equivalent) along with the self-attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., if any, should reach the Principal Investigator at following address:
Dr. Praveen Kumar Ghodke (PI)
Department of Electrical Power and Energy
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
Energy Acres, VPO-Bidholi, Via-Prem Nagar
Applicants can also their applications and scanned copies of certificates and documents by email to the principal Investigator at: firstname.lastname@example.org