Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Through its three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products – Dr. Reddy’s offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations. Major therapeutic focus is on gastro-intestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and anti-infective. Major markets include India, USA, Russia-CIS and Europe apart from other select geographies within Emerging Markets.
Job Title – Team Member – AR&D, OSD
No.of.Openings – 01
Location – IPDO Bachupally
Salary : INR 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Method Development and Method Verification for oral solid drug products.
- Preparation of Method development reports and Analytical test methods.
- Conduct literature search for the analytical methods and degradation impurities.
- Analytical method development strategy documents preparation.
- Forced degradation studies, solubility studies and Pre formulation samples analysis.
- Well versed with analytical instrumentation like HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV, IR spectrophotometers.
- Should have sound knowledge on instrumentation and wet analysis principles.
- Should have basic knowledge on method development .
- Should have hands on experience on Method validation and analysis of various dosage forms.
- Should have capability to handle the analytical trouble shooting during the analysis.
- Should have experience and capable of online documentation and monitoring lab compliance.
- Should have good knowledge of cGMP and cGLP and other regulatory guidelines such as ICH etc.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy