KARNATAKA POWER CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of Karnataka Undertaking)
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd., (KPCL) a Government of Karnataka Undertaking, is a premier and professionally managed power Generation Company. Optimum generation from existing plants and speedy commissioning of new plants extends immense professional opportunities for competent and qualified personnel.
KPCL invites applications from competent qualified personnel for the following posts.
Job Title : Chemist
Post Code : BT
No.of.Posts : 01
- Essential – A Master Degree in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Note: Other branches of Chemistry will not be considered.
- Desirable – Experience in the relevant field.
Job Title : Chemical Supervisor
Post Code : BU
No.of.Posts : 02
- Essential – A Bachelor’s Degree in Science with chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized University.
- Note – Note: Candidates will be appointed as Chemical Supervisor [Trainee] for period of 2 years on a consolidated monthly remuneration equivalent to Basic pay + DA payable at the minimum of the scale of Chemical Supervisor on the basis of written test merit. These candidates may be absorbed against regular vacancies after satisfactory completion of training of 2 years
- Chemist: Rs. 16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860-31755-970- 37575-1070-41855
- Chemical Supervisor: Rs. 14395-490-16355-540-19595-650-22845-750-26595-860- 31755-970-37575-1070-40785
- Chemists – Rs. 43,257/-
- Chemical Supervisor – Rs. 37,938/-
How to Apply:
The On-line application shall be submitted in the prescribed format available in KPCL website http://www.karnatakapower.com. Application in any other form will not be considered.
Candidates called for document verification based on the merit shall produce the following in ORIGINALS with 2 sets of self-attested Xerox copies. Certificates in original in support of their age, qualification, reservation etc.
i. Marks card of SSLC/equivalent qualification in support of age
ii. Diploma/Degree Certificate.
iii. Marks cards of all years / semesters.
iv. Challan signed by Postal Authority and Postal receipt.
v. Acknowledgement obtained at the time of submission of online application.
vi. Candidates’ copy of the ‘Hall Ticket’ which is signed by the invigilator at the
vii. Other relevant Certificates as claimed.
viii. Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their
No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending Kannada Language test/ Document verification.
Candidates who are still awaiting the result of the qualifying examination on the last date fixed for submitting applications need not apply.
Last date for submission of ‘Online’ application: 18.08.2017 upto 5.00PM.
Last date for remitting application fee at Post Office is 22.08.2017 upto 3.00PM.