Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. From a turnover of Rs. 250 crores in 1995, the group posted revenues of over Rs. 8600 crores in FY15. The group had posted a turnover of Rs. 4600 crores in FY 11, making it a billion dollar company. Recently, the group launched Exemptia, the world’s first biosimilar for Adalimumab, the largest selling therapy worldwide for inflammatory arthritis.
Job Title – Executive / Officer
Experience – 1 – 6 Years
Location – Ankleshwar
- To follow the GMP, Safety norms and adhere to companys policy.
- Attending Training classes i.e. Internal and External program as per schedule.
- Usage of SOPs, Specifications and STP for Raw Material, and Packing Material.
- Receiving of GRN/MRN of Raw Material and Packing Material and testing as per their Specification and STP.
- Enter the analytical data / calculation in hard book of particular tests.
- After analyzing and writing analytical data, hander over the raw data to senior person for review.
- Calibration of instruments as per schedule.
- Regularly planning of Raw Material / Packing Material sampling and sampling related activities.
Candidate should have good exposure in Quality Control RM / HPLC / GC from API pharma industry.
- UG -B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry