DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED SCIENCES
PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
Applications are invited from Indian national candidates possessing the below mentioned qualifications and experience. Candidates should bring along with them application with completed bio-data as per the giving full details of educational qualifications and experience with attested copies of mark sheets / certificates and experience certificates of the candidate addressed to the Director, PEC University of Technology with recent passport size photographs. Following positions are available for a period of Three Years to work in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (DST),GOI sponsored research project “New approaches towards synthesis of Enigmol Sphingolipids and their Analogues as Anti-Cancer agents” with Dr. Vasundhara Singh, Professor, Department of Applied Sciences, PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh and Dr. Navneet Agnihotri Associate Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “New approaches towards synthesis of Enigmol Sphingolipids and their Analogues as Anti-Cancer agents”
Principal Investigators: Dr. Vasundhara Singh & Dr. Navneet Agnihotri
Fellowship : As per DST guidelines
- Essential – (i) MSc (Chemistry) or equivalent
- Desirable – (i) Familiarity and hands-on experience in the field of organic synthesis. (ii) Familiarity and hands-on experience on characterisation techniques like NMR, IR, MS. (iii) With valid NET / GATE score preferably.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
For any clarification contact:
Dr.Vasundhara Singh, PI
Department of Applied Sciences
PEC University of Technology (Formerly-Punjab Engineering College)
- Date of Interview – 27.07.2017
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Seminar Room (Deptt of Applied Sciences), PEC University of Technology, Sector-12, Chandigarh