FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (JRF)
AT NAVAL MATERIALS RESEARCH LABORATORY, AMBERNATH
Candidates possessing the below qualifications are invited for walk-in-interview
Name of the Fellowship : Junior Research Fellow
Number of Fellowship :
- Physical Chemistry – 03
- Organic Chemistry – 02
- Inorganic chemistry – 02
Tenure : Initially for two years (extendable as per rules)
Age : Maximum 28 years as on the date of Interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates)
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/- per month + House Rent Allowance as per rules
Qualifications : Post graduate degree in Chemistry with First division and NET qualification with validity
- Interested and eligible candidates may walk in for an interview for Junior Research fellow on 22 July 2017 at the above mentioned address along with their Bio-data with affixed passport sized photograph on right corner, all original certificates/Testimonials, Caste certificates as applicable, NOC from employer (Govt/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies) if employed. Please bring attested photocopy of all documents.
- Candidates before appearing for Walk-in-Interview shall ensure that they are eligible (in the required field) for the Junior Research Fellowship they intend to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk in interview.
- Interested candidates should report/register for interview and/or test* with dully filled application in Biodata format, at NMRL, Ambernath Venue place from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM on 22 July 2017. No candidate will be allowed for interview/test, if not reported within specified time limit.
- Bio-data format : Advt. No., Fellpwship applied for, Post graduate degree subject with major subject in which the candidate intends lb work, Name of candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Age, Nationality, Marital status, Category (SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen), Address for communication, Telephone No., Details of qualifications including NET score and year of qualifying (High School onwards giving exam passed, year of passing, Name of Board/ University, Subjects, division with percentage of marks, Working experience (Mentioning S. No. Organisation/Institute, Period (from … to), Nature of work and remarks), Knowledge of software, any other additional information, List of enclosures with attested copies and Signature of Candidate with date.
- Candidate MUST produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview; otherwise they would NOT be allowed to appear for interview/test.
- Date of Interview – 22 July 2017
- Reporting Time – 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
- Time of Interview – 11.00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Naval Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL), Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence, Shil Badlapur Road, Ambernath(East), Dist. Thane, Maharashtra, Pin Code-421 506.