A Walk-in-Interview will be held in the Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University on July 28, 2017 (Thursday) at 10.00 AM for selection of six (6) temporary positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a DST sponsored project “Decentralized water treatment for removal of arsenic, fluoride and mercury from drinking water” under the Principal Investigator Professor Robin K. Dutta, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University
- 1 st class Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry or its allied subjects.
- The incumbents will have to work full time for promotion of Arsiron Nilogon and Fluoride Nilogon (two methods of arsenic and fluoride removal from water developed at Tezpur University) in affected areas of Assam, Rajasthan, Telengana, etc. One each of native speakers of Karbi, Telegu, and Rajasthani languages may be preferred.
Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand) only plus 10% HRA as admissible per month.
Age limit: Candidate shall not be more than 28 years as on the date of interview. Upper age limit may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
Duration: Three (3) years or till completion of the project or until further order, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear before the interview board with original and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets, certificates from 10th standard onwards, testimonials, caste certificate (if applicable) and a copy of recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the day of interview. An application with detail of bio-data, educational qualification, contact numbers and a write-up of about 200 words stating why he/she is interested in the work, should be sent in advance to the Principal Investigator (PI), Dr. Robin K. Dutta, Professor, Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Interview may be arranged through Skype for candidates from outside Assam upon request made in a week in advance.
For enquiry and sending application, please contact:
Prof. Robin K. Dutta, Principal Investigator,
Department of Chemical Sciences
Tezpur University, Napaam – 784 028,
- Date of Interview – July 28, 2017 (Thursday)
- Time of Interview – 10.00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University