APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$650Mn, with presence in more than 22 countries across the globe. APL produces a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) and Finished Formulations which is marketed in more than 108 countries across the globe
Job Title : Inhalation – Formulation Analytical R&D
2. Receipt of Analytical samples from FRD.
3. Calibration of Analytical Instruments as per schedule.
4. LC / GC Analysis of Development / Stability / cGMP Trials.
5. Verification & validation of LC/GC quantification methods for API, Excipients & Finished products e.g. for Assay / RS / Residual Solvents / Identification.
6. Preparation of protocols and reports.
7. To execute the method transfer activity as per protocol.
8. To adhere to GLP regulatory requirements by analysts in the laboratory.
9. Literature search for new products and new analytical methods.
- UG:B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG:M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate:Ph.D – Pharmacy