CENTRAL SILK TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CENTRAL SILK BOARD,
MINISTRY OF TEXTILES, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
CSB-COMPLEX, BTM LAYOUT, MADIWALA,
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; http://www.cstri.res.in/
Eligible candidates are invited for walk-in-interview on 24 JUL Y-2017 for the post of Two JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (JRF) in the following collaborative research projects:
1. Identification of molecular markers associated with filament characters and its use in improvement of multivoltine breeds through marker assisted selection” (Code: ATI 3584).
2. Development of New Type of yarn (Void silk) in reeling and spinning processes and its characterization (Code : CYR 7084)
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 2
Age Limit : 28 Years; Relaxation as per Govt. rules
Fellowship per month : Consolidated Rs.20, 800/-(Rs.16,000 + 30% I-IRA for B.Tech / BE with
GATE I NEET) and Consolidated Rs.15,600/-(Rs.12,000+30 % HRA for B.Tech / B.E without GATE /NEET)
- Essential – B.Tech or M.Sc. in textile engineering/ Textile technology / Textile chemistry.
- Desirable – M.Tech in relevant stream and GATE/ NET qualified 1 years work experience in silk reeling is preferable.
The interview will be conducted at the Laboratory Campus at CSTRI, CSB, Bangalore from 10 AM. The eligible candidates are advised to be present at the venue by 9.00 AM with originals and attested photocopies of all certificates and Degrees from 10th Std (SSLC) onwards. Minimum of First Class (60% marks for general; 55% for SC/ST candidates) in all classes from 10th to Masters Degree. Preference will be given to the candidates who have cleared CSIR/UGC NET or GATE and publications in peer reviewed journals. No admission will be allowed after 12 Noon.
- Date of Interview – 24-07-2017
- Reporting Time – 9.00 AM
- Time of Interview – 10 AM
- Venue of Interview – Central Silk Technological Research Institute, CSB Complex, BTM Layout, Bangalore -560068, Karnataka.