Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, and Claris Lifesciences Ltd., India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Job Title – Quality Control (QC) Chemist in Otsuka Pharmaceutical Ahmedabad
Experience – 1 – 5 Years
Salary – INR 1,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. Best in Industry
Location – Ahmedabad
- To investigate failure of finished product (FP) / In-process (IP) product, in case of any Out of specification – (OOS) / deviation and take corrective and preventive actions.
- To carry out the calibration of all the analysis instruments as per the schedule.
- To perform periodic chemical analysis.
- To record all the data related to the testing online, on day-to-day basis.
- To document all the testing data and related papers.
- To release Raw Material and Packing Material.
- To follow the Good Laboratory practices and Good Manufacturing practices (GMP).
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry