DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, HAMIRPUR (HP)
Walk-in-Interviews will be held on 28-07-17 (Friday) at 11.30 am in the Seminar Hall (Ground floor Administrative Block) for the following posts to work in DST sponsored project entitled ‘Manufacture of Pine Needle bsaed Fiberboards/particle boards”:
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Emoluments : Rs. 28,000/- PM Fixed+ 10 % HRA
Qualifications : M.Sc. Chemistry with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET Qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with one year Work Experience as JRF.
- Please Note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested Candidates for the particular post should bring an application on a plain paper along with biodata as per Annexure-I /Annexure-II, as well as copies of relevant certificates/documents.
- Interested candidates can contact the Pl/Co-Pl for further information.
Dr. Bharti Gaur
(Pl, DST Funded Project)
Associate Professor, Dept. of Chemistry NIT Hamirpur, Hamirpur, H.P.
Phone: 01972-254156 Mobile: 9418684850 Email: email@example.com
Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Co-Pl, DST Funded Project Associate Prof. MED
NIT Hamirpur, Hamirpur, H.P. Phone:01972-254730,9418470410 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of Interview – 28-07-17 (Friday)
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Seminar Hall (Ground floor Administrative Block)