APL is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with turnover of over US$650Mn, with presence in more than 22 countries across the globe. APL produces a wide range of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s) and Finished Formulations which is marketed in more than 108 countries across the globe
Job Title : Derma-formulation Analytical R&D,Research Associate
No.of.Posts : 1
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Location : Hyderabad
1. Analytical method development by HPLC and GC.
2. Receipt of Analytical samples from Formulation Research Development.
3. Calibration of Analytical Instruments as per schedule.
4. LC / GC Analysis of Development / Stability / cGMP trails.
5. Verification of LC / GC quantification methods for API, excipients & finished products e.g. for Assay / RS / Residual Solvents / Identification.
6. Preparation of protocols and reports.
7. To execute the method transfer activity as per protocol.
8. To adhere to GLP regulatory requirements by analysts in the laboratory.
9. Literature search for new products and new products and new analytical methods.
- UG -B.Pharma
- PG – M.Pharma
Click here to Apply Online