Medreich’s Research & Development and manufacturing facilities have received the seal of approval from leading global regulatory bodies such as -UK MHRA, Australia TGA, SA MCC, Health Canada, French FDA. The company produces drugs for leading, global pharmaceutical companies such as GSK, Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Wyeth, Merck, among others.
Medreich has 8 manufacturing facilities built to comply International regulatory standards. Two newly added facilities are State of the art technology driven plants. One among them has the capacity to produce 9 billon tablets and capsules per annum.
Job Title : Vacancy in R&D – Formulation Development
No.of.Openings : 5
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Location : Bengaluru
Salary : INR 2,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A. Negotiable
- Officer / Executive Formulation Development
- Candidate should have experience in experience in Formulation Research & Development.
- Developing product for regulated market (USA/EU); conducting stability study, pre-formulation studies as per guidelines
- Preparation of product development report (PDR) as per QbD format.
- Work Experience on formulation of dosages forms such as Tablets, Capsules, Pellets and Injections.
- Conducting literature survey, patent search for domestic as well as semi regulated market
- Conducting pre-formulation studies
- Conduct lab trials and process optimization of lab trials
- Design and perform stability studies as per ICH guidelines
- Documentation of LNB & PDR as per CTD format, Preparation of Tech Transfer Document, Stability Reports, Interim Development Report.
M Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics) Phd
Only Experienced Preferred. Min 2 years to 8 Years.