Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Research Fellow for the DST-SERB Funded Project (Sanction Order No. EMR/2015/000674), in the Centre for Crystal Growth [CCG].
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
Project Title : “Investigation of luminescence property and scintillation mechanisms of 1,1,4,4-tetraphenyl-1,3-butadine organic scintillation single crystal for fast neutron detection”.
Principal Investigator : Dr. S. Kalainathan, Senior Professor and Director, Centre for Crystal Growth
VIT University, Vellore Campus, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu.
Sponsoring Agency : DST-SERB
Duration : Two and Half Years
- NET/GATE qualified candidate: Rs. 25000/-p.m. for initial two years and Rs. 28000/-p.m. the third year onwards.
- Non-NET/GATE candidates: Rs. 12,000/-p.m. for initial two years and Rs. 14,000/-p.m. from the third year onwards. The JRF will be also entit
- Essential – M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science securing minimum first class marks or equivalent CGPA. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference
How to Apply:
Send your resume along with relevant documents pertaining to the details of qualifications, experience and latest passport size photo etc. on or before 5th July 2017 to the Registrar, VIT University (Vellore Campus), Vellore 632014, Tamil Nadu by post or email: to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “JRF-SERB-CCG” Specify the post applied for along with the name of the Principal Investigator of the project, for applications sent by post.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated either by post or email.
Application Deadline – 05th July 2017