Applications are invited for the 01 (one) position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in a MoEF & CC sponsored project.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
No of Posts: 01
Project title: Remediation of Ground Water Contaminated with Hexavalent Chromium in Sukinda Valley, Odisha, Using Nano Zero Valent Iron (n-ZVI) Technology
Principle Investigator: Dr Alok Sinha
- The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years as on the day on which application is made.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
Fellowship: Rs 16,000/- per month for two years. The revision of fellowship is subject to the concurrence of Finance Division of the Ministry. If the same is accorded, the difference of fellowship will be released to the candidate at a later date.
- Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Environmental Sciences/ other allied subjects and NET qualified (NET-JRF) OR Graduate Degree in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering and GATE or equivalent qualification
- Desirables: Modeling and analysis software’s (Matlab, ANN, SPSS). Hands-on experience in Gas Chromatograph, TOC Analyzer and Spectrophotometer etc.
How to Apply:
- Completed applications in the prescribed proforma accompanied by copies of certificates should reach the Principal Investigator on or before 17.07.2017 by post/ e-mail
- Date of the interview will be informed latter to the short-listed candidates through Email/phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Application Deadline: 17.07.2017