Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) welcomes you to its state-of-the- art Agri & Food Testing Laboratory set up at SAS Nagar (Mohali), the hub of Biotechnology and Information Technology in Punjab. PBTI is a State Govt. Undertaking registered as a ‘Society for Biotechnology Incubator’ under the Society Registration Act 1961 and is professionally governed by Governing Council of the Society under the chairmanship of Chief Secretary, Govt. of Punjab. The day to day affairs are managed by Chief Executive Officer, supported by technical professionals of high caliber.
Job Title: Project Fellow
No of Posts: 01
Project title: “Third party Inspection (TPI)/Monitoring of Project of In.situ treatment of sewerage through Bio remediation in Budha Nallah (Punjab) under National River Conservation Plan (NRCP)”
Age limit: 37 years
Job Description: The incumbent would be responsible for environmental monitoring, sampling & analysis of water & water waste etc. and Quality Management System activities.
- 1st class M.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR1st Class M. Pharma from a recognized University / institute. At least 1 year analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification. OR 1st class Master Degree in Basic / Chemical / Life / Environmental Sciences / Food Sciences OR
- 1ST Class B.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology OR 1ST Class B. Pharma from a recognized University / institute. Atleast 2 years analytical experience in the relevant field after essential qualification.
Desirable: Experience of working with national / international testing & certification laboratories /organizations. Knowledge of national / international Laboratory Quality Management Systems and standards for quality testing.
How to Apply:
Candidates having requisite qualifications and experience may submit application in the prescribed format PROFORMA-I which is available on the website of PBTI i.e. www.pbtilabs.com along with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 250/- in favour of “Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and accompanied with the copy of following documents be submitted on or before the due date:
1) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
2) Certificate of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
3) Certificates of other qualifications, if any;
4) Certificates in proof of experience, as applicable, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions;
5) DD for Rs. 250/- for UR applicants in original. (Applicant are required to mention the name & post applied for on back side of DD) on or before 05.07.2017.
After sending the hard copy, the candidates are also required to send a soft copy in M.S.Excel format of the PROFORMA-II which is available on the website of PBTI, through email on PBTI’s e-mail ID i.e. email@example.com. Incomplete or without fees applications will not be considered. The Appointing Authority reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. The above would be temporary posts for fixed duration.
Application Deadline: 05.07.2017