GSC Finance, a department of Novo Nordisk, was established in 2007, is currently responsible for supporting Accounting, Finance & Procurement, Financial Planning & Analytics and Marketing Analytics for Head Quarters, Region Europe, North America, International Operations & Global Service Centre Bangalore. Through data analytics and insights, the unit supports the decision making process of the stakeholders across IO (International Operations), NNI (Novo Nordisk US affiliate) and Head Quarters (Denmark), spanning Marketing and Commercial effectiveness functions. Ambition is to mature into a one-stop for all Business analytics services for Marketing analytics and commercial effectiveness. The main purpose of our existence is to provide superior service to our stakeholders consistently and add value to the processes in terms of standardization and efficiency
Job Title: Business Analyst / Advanced BA
Experience: 5+ years of experience in Pharma industry.
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed by the employer.
- Provide analytical and consulting services in designing, delivering and executing projects related to Business intelligence
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data
- Develop and implement complex forecasting models as per the business requirements
- Ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Processing various data files into useful analyses for stakeholders
- Develop custom analysis tools/dashboards in a variety of applications such as Advanced Excel, VBA,
- PowerPoint, Access & SAP system and Qlikview
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis. Ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality outcomes
- Prepare management presentations and independently make recommendations based on data, and market and business insights
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Strengthen and build Marketing Analytics (GSC) intellectual property position
- Identify and develop opportunities to develop Marketing Analytics (GSC)
- Enhance good department team spirit in Marketing Analytics and high degree of knowledge sharing when possible
- Master’s Degree (preferably within quantitative/management discipline) from a well-recognized institute.
Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (B. Tech).
- Good academic track records and grades.
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation, conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with customers, vendors, consultants and project teams. Consulting experience a plus.
- Hands on experience of working on Forecasting and consulting projects.
- Experience in analyzing (diagnosis and prescription)market data, including market composition, competitor performance.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analyzing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture.