IIT Gandhinagar was founded in 2008 and is located in Palaj, Gandhinagar, Gujarat on the banks of river Sabarmati. The Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar strives to offer the best undergraduate and graduate education in India with unmatched innovations in curriculum. IIT Gandhinagar is committed to promoting excellence in science, technology, as well as the humanities and social sciences and to the development of rounded and nuanced minds.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Work Location: Gandhinagar
Project Title: “Zero-Carbon Solar-Powered Hydrogen Production Via Plasmonic Nanoantenna Enhanced Photo catalytic Water-Splitting”
Funding Agency: DST Nanomission
Stipend: Rs.25, 000/- p.m.
1. Masters’ degree in Chemistry or Nanoscience with minimum 55% marks in bachelors and masters.
2. Coursework in physical, inorganic and organic chemistry.
3. Experience in organic and inorganic synthesis.
1. NET or GATE qualified.
2. Knowledge of nanomaterials and catalysis.
3. Hands-on experience with UV-Vis spectrometer and anaerobic synthetic methods.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to apply through the link below https://goo.gl/forms/O9Bq50KqfGdzx5Tl2 on or before 30 June 2017. Selection will be based on interview and shortlisted candidates will be intimated well in advance the date, time and mode of interview.
Application Deadline – 30 June 2017