A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job Title: Analyst IT Technical
Experience: 3+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not disclosed by the employer.
Nature of Work:
- Bring technology capabilities and tools into bioinformatics and enhance user experience for scientists and researchers to support global MilliporeSigma.
- Web programming using Java, preferably Java EE in life science research domain.
- Database design and programming using RDBMS or NoSQL databases such as Cassandra.
Mobile app programming using Swift, Objective-C, or C++, etc.
- Able to work across functional groups and meet aggressive delivery schedules.
- Highly motivated, creative and self-assertive starter. Proven written and verbal communication skills, and excellent team skills are a must.
BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering, biology, chemistry, or equivalent relevant experience.
Good experience working with virtual teams.