SNDT Women’s University is the first Women’s university in India as well as in South-East Asia. The University was founded by Maharshi Dr.Dhondo Keshav Karve in 1916 for a noble cause of Women’s Education. The first five women graduated in 1921 from this University. The University headquarters is in Churchgate Campus, Mumbai and the other two campuses of this University are at Juhu, Mumbai and Karve Road, Pune.
Job Title: Professor (Analytical Chemistry)
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Mumbai
Remuneration: Pay Band of 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10,000
An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field. Who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
- The prescribed form to be downloaded from the University website and submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs.200/- for reserved category & Rs.400/- for unreserved category from any Nationalized Bank in favor of The Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, payable at Mumbai.
- The candidate is advised to fill the said form properly and completely.
- There after the applicant has to submit 07 copies of applications (One original + six photo copies) to the undersigned along with 03 separate sets of mark list of all examinations, testimonials, No Objection
- Certificates from present employer, caste certificate if any, experience certificates, appointment letters, list of publications, seminars/workshops attended, membership on various Authorities of the University.
- The candidate has to apply separately for every post he/she wants to apply.
- The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ________________________________________________”
- The application form along with the required documents and demand draft should be send to the Office of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, 1, N.T. Road, Mumbai – 400 020
Application Deadline: 23.06.17